Losing Friend

He used to be the most optimistic person I have ever known. There were so many dreams we drew under the afternoon’s sunray between several bouquet of flowers and bunch of grasses. I believed that he had the most beautiful ears and shoulder to ease all troubles, from smallest until hugest. Hmmm. He is still alive now. However, without his dreams and spirit. Alive but not exist.

The face I saw recently was different. The melody of his voice was not the same. The eyes I stared totally changed. His strange perspective shot me. My belief was kicked by his doubt. Moreover, my expectation to share laugh and critics inevitably messed by his pessimistic-anger-unacceptance tone.

I miss him so damn much. Miss his smile, his optimistic thoughts, miss his free mind, miss his gentle laugh, miss his unique point of view, and miss his fabulous side.

However those have gone. I do not know why they have left and I do not understand why he let them fly from his existence.