Night Walking

I think I should list this Night Walking as routine agenda whenever and wherever I’m pointed to go outside Bandung. It does make me please and reduce my uneasy feeling. I had started it in Singapore. Walking around the hotel, crossing the road, entering 711, eating ice cream, and taking some photographs. Then in India. Stepping the road around hotel, letting my foot move by itself, and parking at the margin between Arabian Sea and Mumbai Land. I also did it in Surabaya, accidentally because I needed some copies of important files but I hardly found the photocopy center (I got lost) and in Jember, breaking the rules that every participants weren’t allowed to leave hotel. Hmmm, but I didn’t do it in Bojonegoro. Okay. Next time I’ll do.

The newest Night Walking I did in Malaysia. Of course. That was the last place I was outing. What did I do? With whom? And why? Haha. I write this and make some attractive questions as if these were very important. In fact it isn’t.

Okay. That’s okay. This is my blog and I’m free to write all the things I want to write. Jump to other site if you don’t wish reading this, guys. Trust me. This is junk post. Haha.